San Diego’s best talent for your interactive events.
We deliver a complete cast of trained and vetted performers.
Why spend days putting out a cattle call and sifting through piles of inexperienced and unknown performers?
We deliver a complete cast of trained and vetted performers specializing in creating entertainment and interactivity on the spot. And, we manage the talent from start to finish so you can focus on your event!
We’ve worked with awesome brands to help make their Comic-Con activations and other San Diego county events come to life. We’ll work with you on casting and direct and manage the talent through rehearsals and events.
Brand Activations & Experiential Marketing
Finest City Improv has dozens of highly talented actors, improvisers, and comedians to make your marketing events stand out. We have a huge pool of talent (no kids or teens), skills, and backgrounds. We are experts at creating characters and interacting with audiences.
Our professionals know how to interact and connect with guests to create an immersive and memorable experience. We recognize the need to create ongoing relationships with the people you want to connect with and value our contribution to your campaign.
Event Hosts and Entertainment
A great event needs a great host, one with energy, poise, and command of the room. Our experienced hosts and presenters are all that plus funny and inspiring!
Our talented performers have real-world experience as MC’s for large events, presenting at award shows, creating and performing sketches, providing live voice announcing, presenting keynote speeches, hosting red carpet events, creating and hosting roasts, and performing as stand-up comedians.
Events We’ve Helped Make Amazing
- Kaiser Permanente (Event entertainment and interaction)
- Susan G. Komen Foundation (event entertainment, humorous and educational sketches)
- Damrak Gin (event hosts and brand ambassadors)
- San Diego Museum of Man (event creator and performers)
- Sabra Hummus (interactive educational “Shark Tank” game hosts)
- The San Diego Film Awards (awards presenters)
- The Brand Diego Awards (event MC’s)
- TEDx America’s Finest City (announcers)
- Hulu for Comic Con (characters for brand activation for new tv show)
- Beer tasting comedy show at Green Flash Brewery
- Interactive event entertainment for CDC Small Business Lending
- San Diego Yacht Club Commodore Roast (writing, directing, hosting)
- Harrah’s Casino staff event entertainment