What are your other hobbies?
– Ocean swims, making music, crushing some za at the weege
If you weren’t doing improv, where would you be?
– Having a coffee with a friend at Café Bassam
What is your favorite improv scene you’ve been in?
– Every scene I’ve done with Bart in SAD BOYS. Negotiating the life of a tree with Christina in Balloon Animal. Also, one time I played a rocking horse with Mid-Atlantic and I think I nailed the physics of that. That felt pretty good.
Who is your comedy idol?
– Greg from Over The Garden Wall, Nick from New Girl, Dave from Hot Rod. Actually, Bill Hader is my answer. Bo Burnham is also very good.
10 words or less of what improv means to you?
– Finding meaning in every little detail, and bathing in it.
Where will you be in 10 years?
– Hopefully somewhere, feeling good about myself, helping others feel good about themselves. I have a daughter named Squirtle. She rules. She’s getting big but not too big that she can’t ride our German Shepherd, who is also named Squirtle. They both call me Squirtle. We get confused a lot.
Anything else we should know?
– As indicated by my inability to choose one answer for the questions above, I am indecisive. I like Junior Mints and am highly approachable, so please say hi!
Seamus can be seen teaching levels 3+4 at Finest City Improv. He performs regularly on Camelflage and can be seen at our Emo takeover nights with Sad Boys.