Bar & Theater Operations
- We have reviewed and followed the reopening guidelines and requirements from the San Diego Health Department for onsite food and beverage operations.
- We have posted these informational posters for customers.
- We encourage all patrons to wear masks inside our facility.
- Please stay home if you are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- All performers, students, and staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Operation of Classes
- FCI will follow any new advice or requirements for closure from the city or county and alert all students and teachers within 24 hours via the Mighty Network.
- Beginning July 1, students MUST be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to participate. All teachers are vaccinated. Masks will not be required in classes unless State or County rules require otherwise.
- TRACKING & TRACING
- If you test positive for COVID-19 (or are clearly ill with symptoms consistent with COVID-19) please contact Amy Lisewski directly at AMY[AT]FINESTCITYIMPROV.COM as soon as possible. Your name will NOT be shared with the FCI community unless you request it to be.
- Amy will directly inform the class (and instructor) you participated in that someone in their class has tested positive. Notifications will be via the class group on the Mighty Network. Instructors will be notified by phone call.
- That class will be postponed for 1 week if the infected student was at the class within the past week.
National Restaurant Assoc. reopening guidance
SD County COVID-19 Food & Beverage Plan Guidelines
CDC Guidelines for Businesses