- What are your other hobbies? Singing, playing guitar, songwriting and reading voraciously.
- If you weren’t doing improv, where would you be? Writing and performing songs somewhere warm.
- What is your favorite improv scene you’ve been in? Recently I was in a musical improv set where I was a “gaping chest wound” and got to make that character sympathetic and funny while improvising songs.
- Who is your comedy idol? Anyone who is naturally, spontaneously funny.
- 10 words or less of what improv means to you? Improv lets me play like a child as an adult.
- Where will you be in 10 years? On a stage somewhere, making up characters and songs.
- Anything else we should know? Improv has been the greatest gift of my life and I love to play it forward!
Kevin Langdon has been an FCI Ensemble member for more than 4 years. An FCI Alumni, he has completed the programs at all three San Diego improv theaters as well as the FCI Conservatory Program. A graduate of the Second City Hollywood Conservatory and Grad Revue Programs, he has also studied with Miles Stroth at the Pack Theater, and at iO, UCB, and Impro Theater in Hollywood. He has completed the Musical Improv programs at iO West, UCB and Second City Hollywood. He performs improv and musical improv at festivals in the US, including the New York Musical Improv Festival.