Auditions for House Teams on August 6th!

We are holding auditions for new members of our ensemble, which perform on various house teams. Be a part of an awesome community of performers that get weekly stage time and opportunities to teach and create new shows! To audition you must have completed or currently be in Level 5 … Read More

A Moment of Truth featured in Mission Valley News

Our show “A Moment of Truth” and ensemble member and show host Kendall Burdett were featured this week in local publication Mission Valley News. On-the-spot storytelling Posted: June 10th, 2016 | Arts & Entertainment, Features, Top Stories By Margie M. Palmer Mission Valley local brings age-old art to Finest City … Read More

Jennie Olson Six on Acting and “What I Wish I Would Have Known”

This guest post comes from Jennie Olson Six, one of our talented ensemble members, amazing and therapeutic yoga teacher, and teacher for a very special engagement with Finest City Improv: Business of Acting Jennie is truly a person that I would recommend spending time with in any capacity. Her words of … Read More

Help Wanted: Digital Marketing Assistant

Seeking Digital Marketing assistant to work with fun and passionate group of people on part-time temporary basis. Build your portfolio! Learn Improv! Create fun! We are looking for someone to work with us this summer (and possibly longer!) to create additional awareness of our programs and services and to help … Read More

Let’s Celebrate!!! I’m giving away presents!

Finest City Improv training center just celebrated our 500th student enrollment!  500 people have said “Yes! And…” to more fun, more funny, and a more fearless life by joining our community of students and playing with us every week. Plus, on May 10th I celebrated my birthday.  I was reminded me … Read More

We could be on a boat in the Caribbean right now.

If you know me you know I love sailing as much as I love performing. At this time just 3 years ago, I was on a sailboat in the British Virgin Islands having the time of my life simply soaking up the sun. Letting go of stress by letting the … Read More

Femproviser Fest– Amy and Kat take on SF!

Once upon a time, where dreams come true, Amy and I got chosen to teach and perform with our ladies of Swim Team in the big city of San Francisco! I’m putting the TL;DR right at the beginning of this post. GET YOUR TEAM ON THE NIN AND SUBMIT TO … Read More

Spotlight on Page Carmen

Page came to us in September of 2014. With a smile on her face, she quickly became known around FCI for seeing shows almost every night and becoming fast friends with her fellow students. We have seen a huge change in Page since we first met her. One of my … Read More