Help us make San Diego’s most colorful week even more joyful on July 9 when we present our first-ever Pride Night.
Nationally known improvisers and community leaders alike will step onto Finest City’s North Park stage to infuse more laughter into the weeklong celebration of acceptance and unity.
Proceeds from Pride Night will benefit the LGBT Center of San Diego. Our goal is to raise at least $1,500 for The Center! Join us!
The evening of improv includes two blocks of one-night only shows specifically created for Pride Night.
Finest City’s mission has always been to become a welcoming, supportive environment where people feel free to express themselves. This stands especially true during Pride Week, particularly for a community that could use a little extra laughter right now.Jesse Suphan, FCI Pride Night organizer
The Big Gay Improv Show 6:30 -9pm
- LGBT Improv jam open to all experience levels. Come play!
- The Short-Short Short-Form Show – a “Whose Line is it Anyway?” style show complete with Daisy Dukes!
- The Big Gay Improv show – a montage of hilarious improvised scenes based on the real-life stories of Benny Cartwright, director of community outreach at the LGBT Center of San Diego.
Over Destiny’s Rainbow 9-11pm
- Musical improv from the sassy “sisters” of Destiny’s Stepchild
You’re going to Bug-A-Boo at this Trio of bootylicious independent women and one soldier. They will improvise a musical for you that will fill you with emotion and make you lose your breath! If you miss this one you will be saying No No No No!
- Man Vs. Movie featuring Paul Vaillancourt, co-founder of the famed improv theater iO West.
- “Over The Rainbow” Maestro Show and an elimination style show where twelve players will compete to become the Pride Night champion, decided by audience votes! All but 11 will be asked to ease on down the yellow brick road and one will get those ruby slippers of victory!
Pride Night takes place at our theater located at 4250 Louisiana St.
Tickets are $20 per block. $15 of each ticket will be donated to The Center.
Join us for a colorful night of improvised comedy and support San Diego’s LGBT center!
GET TICKETS NOW!
$15 of each purchase will be donated to The Center. We expect this event to sell out in advance. Get your tickets in advance!