How Improv Helped Brenna Follow Her Feet and Increase Her Happiness

how improv helped brenna find happiness

Brenna Judkins, once held back by agoraphobia, bravely shares how improv helped take steps to expand her comfort zone. Her big improv takeaway… “follow your feet!” Watch the 2-minute student spotlight video In Brenna’s Own Words: “I just finished Level 3 and I’ve been going to FCI since May of … Read More

Hiring for PT Security Guard & Customer Service

Position Summary Did you watch Roadhouse and think, “I’m Dalton”? Or Cocktail and think, “I’m Flanagan!” Here’s your chance! Well… the California improv comedy theater version. Meaning, someone personable and reliable that can help with security and also pitch in when needed at the box office/bar. Before, during, and after … Read More

Find your voice like Victoria Koenitzer

By day, she is a powerhouse attorney and by night, Victoria finds her voice on stage. Although originally “terrified” of the idea of getting up and presenting, she fell in love with improv as a way to feel confident in her job. She finds that both in law and improv, … Read More

(Re)Learn to listen like Ariel Weingarten

We feel so lucky to have a community member like Ariel in our midst. Not only do they have an infectious joy whenever we are all together, they have an amazing amount of insight and intellect. They are one of the few exceptions of our student community, having had a … Read More

The FCI Graduate Program

The path from graduate to house team member is the GPA, the Graduate’s Performing Academy We asked ourselves, “how do we give more opportunities to Level 6 grads so they can keep learning, keep playing, and of course… keep laughing together?! And, help them get ready to become an awesome … Read More