Amy showed up on The Divine Urge show with Rich Awakenings on how to be more courageous in work and life. A not to miss episode where all things improv are discussed, but also a personal journey of both Amy and Rich.
Rich and Amy explore:
- Amy’s transition from a career in library science to acting and improv
- Why it’s important to know your super powers and using them often
- How Amy works with CEO’s, managers and scientists to help them and their teams increase productivity and profitability
- How practicing improv teaches trust and the ability to be present when things go off script on stage and in life
- What is introversion and extroversion and how to work with these characteristics
- Social anxiety and how improv can help you navigate it by learning to be in the moment for supporting someone else.
- Rich and Amy’s personal journey’s with improv
- Key takeaways when you practice improv: the ‘yes.. and’ mindset, trusting that others have your back, listening skills, responding with speed and conviction.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
If you can’t access the video above you can watch it on Rich’s website.
If you’re looking to make that leap and find out how to be more courageous in life and work there are two ways to do that with us.
- Try our FREE Discover Improv Class at our training center.
- Bring Finest City Improv to work with your team.
- Is your team operating in silos?
- Have you lost some of that connection during a period of transition?
- Does your team need to be more courageous and innovative?
We empower the world’s most innovative teams to collaborate and thrive during times of growth, change, and uncertainty. We have a number of strategies we employ and custom-tailor all of our offerings to your specific needs. We offer free consultations.