Wednesday September 4, 2013 – Wednesday September 4, 2013
4250 Louisiana Street
A four-part series of 90-minute “playshops” for team-building and personal development specifically developed for individuals with no theater or performing arts background. Our experienced facilitator creates a safe space for everyone to participate in games focused on connecting with others, communicating effectively, making collaboration fun, and learning how to accept change while laughing through it all. Take home useful tips on how to integrate these concepts in your work and personal life. Best of all,develop authentic connections during the playshop as well as during the cocktail hour that follows!
- Scientists Business
- Real Estate Agents
- Small Business Owners
- Software Developers
- Develop relationships and trust with others through playful, no-pressure, exercises.
- Discover your strengths as a communicator and how others perceive you.
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication and to express your intent.
- Discover what roles you typically play in a team and improve your ability to be flexible.
- Learn how you react to uncertain situations and be able to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Increase your tolerance for taking risks.
Class meets 4 Wednesdays, September 4, 11, 18, and 25. Workshop is from 6-7:30 followed by networking and cocktails.